Hoshor Plains i could’ve got a job at mcdonald’s, but i like curly fries
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
All Welcome 
@Āzon hope this location works! would u mind if this was backdated to the the second?

Ok, what the hell was up with all this rain? The skies have been clear for most of the week, now there was a month’s worth of rain all of a sudden. Cupid assumed it would’ve stopped after the first day, but it went on well into the next. Weird shit man. 

The stormy weather didn’t make traveling through the plains any easier. Places like this were supposed to be dry. Now there was mud everywhere. Cupid has to trudge through it all.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
No problem, I don't mind! Also, sorry for the late ass reply

Āzoniol swore that if there was one more misstep in a hidden mudhole, he was going to hurl himself into the closest lake he could find. The bottom half of his legs were nearly always submerged into foul-smelling mire and, as a result, became caked with dirt and unbearbly itchy. This deluge — this sudden flood of water that just came pouring onto land in the course of just a couple of days was going to be the end of this man's sanity soon.

The pale brute was too busy staring at the ground (which restrained his walking speed) and cursing to himself to notice where he was going — or if anyone was nearby — for that matter. The only thing on Āzon's mind right now was the desperate attempt to find dry land before he became batshit insane.

The Pheonix General
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
ur good!

No one in their right mind would pass through this muddy hill. Cupid and some ghostly stranger were the only two souls out here.

He stopped when he saw him. They were not too far apart from each other, yet the man hadn’t seen him. Cupid contemplated whether he should just keep going or not. He decided to stay put, but keep his distance. 

Keep your eyes on the road buddy, he called, You’re gonna slip.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The he-wolf's neat little swim in the water came to a pause at the sound of someone else's voice and he'd turn to look at who it could be. Āzon seriously needed to get better at telling if someone was nearby — it's a miracle the man hadn't been ambushed yet.

They're warning to heed his steps and not slip and fall, would simply cause Āzon to flick an ear out of disinterest at the possibility. "Huh, well I sure hope it happens sooner. Anythings better than swimmin' in these floods all day like I'm a damn fish..." he quipped in a rather cranky, monotone voice, lifting a paw up from the leveled water and watching the mud slide off of it with a tired sigh. The bystander he peered at appeared to be draped in deep shades of brown, though what stood out the most was his fiery-looking eyes. "But who're anyhow?"

The Pheonix General
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
You’d rather get a mouthful of mud than walk through it? You’ve got strange preferences, man. Both options were shitty, but the latter was the lesser of the two evils.

I don’t give personal info to strangers. But I’ll make an exception if you give me your name first.
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"So I've been told..." It probably would've been weird for Āzon to bring up the fact that he was making a tasteless joke about drowning, so the brute simply brushed it off and switched gears to the next subject. They were reluctant to give a name at first, but offered to give it up in return for his own — that seemed fair enough..."In that case you can call me Āzon. Haven't been here long, but it seems like everything's already going to shit with these floods."

The Pheonix General
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Āzon gave up his name, so he’d keep up his end of the deal. Name’s Cupid. That’s probably all he’ll know. Cupid has a strict ‘no running your mouth off to strangers’ rule.

He couldn’t agree with that sentiment more. Floods and psychopaths. Of course he was referring to the saints. He’d yet to see one wandering around, and he’d like to keep it that way.