Lone Star Mountain that’s a metaphor for my life, and i like taller guys
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
All Welcome 

The rain didn’t last for a day, or two, or four. It’s been a week since the storm, and it was still going strong. There was no escaping. Everywhere he went was just rain, rain, and more rain.

At this point he just wanted to grab some herbs and get the hell out of here. Cupid vaguely recalled some hidden cave full of flora somewhere on the mountains. It was a medic’s paradise. It couldn’t be anywhere near here though. This place was as barren as they come.
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The world cried, lately – he felt swathed in a fathomless sea of droplets, as they tumbled from the heavens and pooled themselves in the nooks and crannies of pitted earth. His pelt, those ashen hues of smoke and rock, were dredged in a relentless bestrewing of rainwater, tiny translucent beads littering his fur like stars might, were the sky not so heavily drenched in cloud. Summer rain was not like winter rain – although the dampness of his skin was uncomfortable, the traveller savoured the relief of such a crisp embrace.

Soltero had ventured away from upon the ridge in which he and the fae queen had perched, but the mountains appeared engulfed by some residual despondency, a seclusion all too familiar to his mind. Solitude. Fissured pads trailed themselves further unto the mass of rock, ardent gaze following the desolate horizon with worn forbearance; still, though, he scoured the ledges for land ahead – places to go, things to see.

While he did not scour peculiar landmarks, he did descry a foreign figure weaving unwittingly through the mountain’s clutches. Squinting against the endless downpour, the Valento swallowed his uncertainty and lurked ever closer, aspiring to catch their eye. Perhaps this stranger might know a path to follow.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
When you wanted to get someone’s attention, the normal thing to do was say ‘hello’. If you couldn’t do that, make some noise, kick a rock, stomp around, do something. These mountain dwellers didn’t get the memo.

If he wanted Cupid’s attention he got it now. As soon as he spotted a figure in the corner of his eye he spun around to face him. Need something?