Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
ursus.

the name rings a bell of familiarity if only because reuvi mentioned in during their brief meeting in her fruitless search for thade. she, along with the others, is herded away for borders — causing her to question the wiseness of such an action. they had enemies, did they not? by herding them out in neutral territory felt like flushing them out of their foxhole; exposing them. praimfaya's frostbound gaze is freezing and observant, scanning the wolves of ursus that gather — recognizing the dark woman with a small spark of i've seen her before but unable to pin anything more specific to it.

whilst scanning their surroundings.

they have no young to protect but leaving their territory in one large group is scribbled in praimfaya's little black military book as 'a big fat fucking no-no'.

the wanheda turned blade of the saints is a commander thru and thru; and takes to lingering in the back of the saints' side, close enough to hear exchanged words but offering no introduction of herself as she looms as a war general of old would; upon her steed, fingers wrapped 'round sword hilt and expectant of any devious intentions ...if only because it is what she would do.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by RIP Praimfaya - August 10, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM