Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
"A pleasure to meet you all," he smiled to Ursus.
A fine band of what appeared to be warriors an a medic.
A lethal glare from one dark woman drove daggers into them all, and he knew that they may not have such peace as many wished.

Derg slunk around his pack, bumping forward those to hung back too far with a soft smile.
They needed to show interest and not have reservations about mingling.
Baptise checked Nyra subtly, a sensible move.
 Donovan's words were heard by all.
He made the connections with Midar and the woman with daggers. Interesting, something he'd bring up at a later date with Donovan.

He came around back towards Donovan, and noticed the small pair of children by the woman.
Surely Merrick's mate from the way she was acting.
He didn't think the woman was one of talking, otherwise, she'd probably announce in a loud voice for them to all fuck off and lay down the ground rules.
But she didn't and used her body with he was more in tune with noticing it seemed than his pack.
Perhaps his upbringing.

He brought his body neutral and low as he drew his nose close but far from intruding the space of the mother and her young.
"We will be certain to protect you all," he smiled softly, glancing to Merrick whilst also watching for the woman to throw her fury down on him.
He wouldn't mind, mother's were funny about their young, and she certainly wasn't happy about the Saints.
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - August 18, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM