Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i know i posted twice in this round but i need one more post to count for trade stuff!

praimfaya watches the tense exchange from the blackbird; noting, perhaps cruelly, how nyra wasn't picking up the very clear and hostile message that ursus' queen was dropping. she tucks this tidbit of information away to analyze later when she goes over this bizarre conglomeration of wolves gathered to the behest of their sovereigns. her geda's operated at a much easier level: each pack was led by their own leader but all leaders answered to her; ensuring that they were a coalition. these promises feel empty to praimfaya. there is nothing, really, to keep each pack from stabbing the other in the back.

she shifts beside renard before after a handful of moments, she follows after nyra, sensing that this meeting has wrapped up and eager to return the canyon to process what she has learned and witnessed today.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by RIP Praimfaya - August 26, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM