Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Tension electrified the air.
They were arranging to have Baptise see their reserves for medical supplies and the like. Perhaps he should go too, to see their place of residence.
Though, he doubted it may happen.

Merrick cut off Astara, and she rose from her hunting to daring him to fight her.
Discord.
Uncertainty in their leadership. Did Donovan cause this? Why did the silent woman not explain her displeasure? His jaw tensed, but a woman's words warmed his ears and softened his expression.
His eyes lifted to her instead.
"A friend, yes. But you seem to be a troublemaker, no?" He smirked, tail waving softly.
Her very person seemed to buzz with an itch to cause more trouble. To make people work for her, to satiate some need.

Ursus and The Saints would be a catalyst for disaster.
By themselves, at least. Like two parents who didn't agree on anything except their child.
Where they would rub like chalk and cheese until you got water and ice.

He let the Ursus leaders sort themselves out, passing a pointed look at Donovan to not stick his nose where it would get scratched.
It was their problem, not his.
Derg sidled up towards Rosina, making to talk with her more and mingle their scents.
He needed to be an example and prove that these wolves were allies.

|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - August 26, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM