The Sunspire he held my hands above my head and i commenced to pray
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya's passionate words do not seem to faze him; understandably, she thinks. she will not lobby for the saints. not when she knows they do not deserve anyone on their side sticking up for them, not when she seeks to destroy them. she studies him then, frostbound gaze assessing. it sounds like he doesn't intend to return and he was quite clear on where he stood with donovan ...but she could make a snap decision here and now. renard already knew, or at the very least strongly suspected. praimfaya is loathe to trust her secret with too many. for now, she controls the whispers and she'd like to keep it that way.

in the end, she doesn't. she holds her secrets close to her chest, offering him a small, apologetic smile. it wasn't fair he's been treated like that, but she understands and she lets him alone. though helping to spy on them might be the sweetest of revenges she might also be the only one who feels that way.

when the question comes about her title, she shifts trying to think about how to explain it without launching into an unasked for life story. it's what wanheda translates to. it is what my people, my kru call me. i'm the commander of a coalition of packs just outside of these wilds. she offers in explanation, trying to keep it as simple as she could. though 'simple' wasn't really the word for her unique position.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he held my hands above my head and i commenced to pray - by RIP Praimfaya - August 28, 2020, 03:30 AM