The Sunspire he held my hands above my head and i commenced to pray
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya turned to make her exit, not wanting to entice suspicion upon the saint wolves. not that she thought anyone paid her that much attention. a pause is given as she hears her name, called out from the lips of the male she just …maybe not saved but at least helped. she peers at him over her shoulder, attentive, the unspoken question of yes in the tilt of her scarred muzzle; her mission to return to the canyon paused as she waits. he tells her not to tell them that he was here. she considers saying that if he’s been missing for as long as he has been and hadn’t been found that likely, donovan didn’t care. they’d established as much, hadn’t they? of course this meant she couldn’t confront donovan about riley but there would be other and bigger concerns. i won’t. praimfaya promises after a moment. she offers a twitch of a smile. be safe. she offers as parting words before she takes her leave.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he held my hands above my head and i commenced to pray - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 04:20 AM