Hushed Willows Drifter
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
He will teach!!

He was wet. His fur felt sticky on his own skin. He didn't like being here.
However, this was not different from being anywhere, and he knew it. The weather had made him more likely to hate most of the things he encountered. Dante had been one of the only positive encounters in his life that had happened since the healer's death, and he knew that coming here was to honour him and nothing else. He was not here because of duty. He was not here because of a woman. He was here because he owed it both to Artyom and Dante to be present in the end, whatever it meant.
So when a yearling appeared, Taikon was not impressed. The prince was not sure what he had been expecting. Perhaps a larger beast? A warrior? He was not sure.
The beast that lay before him was a dark fellow. There was a black and grey dappled coat that decorated him. The boy held himself. There was a dark mark upon his shoulder—
Taikon realized this mark was in fact, a bird. His eyes focused on the thing, at first predatorily. Then, his stare transitioned to one of curiosity. He tilted his head. He did not understand. The boy asked a question; Taikon was brought back.
I come to share bad news, he said. He sat. His fur felt gross. He didn't feel like he fit with the environment. He was not a faerie. My name is Taikon Tse, he began, dipping his head, assuming wrongly that the boy would know they were allies, My pack, Whitebark Stream, to the east has been flooded. He said it as a matter of fact. The reality was that nothing was as it had been. He no longer had a home. Artyom, our leader, and his family have fled the lands to the East. I don't know where. Whitebark.. he stopped here.
Taikon dipped his head low, shuffling his paws from left to right. He didn't know how to move, how to act. He waited for the boy to respond. He could not finish.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
Drifter - by Taikon - August 17, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Drifter - by Caróg - September 02, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: Drifter - by Taikon - September 03, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Drifter - by Caróg - September 04, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Drifter - by Taikon - September 07, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Drifter - by Caróg - September 08, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Drifter - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 02:26 AM
RE: Drifter - by Caróg - September 14, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: Drifter - by Taikon - September 22, 2020, 12:14 AM
RE: Drifter - by Caróg - September 30, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: Drifter - by Taikon - October 13, 2020, 12:05 AM