Whitefish River Heart strung, young and dumb
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
| We can probably wrap this up soon if you guys wanna! It doesn't have to be a long thread <3

I'm glad to be back. The words slipped out as a sigh, glad, he was beyond the moon and stars to have stumbled his way back eventually once the cloudy thoughts dispersed. One landmark after another and he eventually pieced his path together, but all it took was for the clouds to never depart. 

Ira made him smile, her retort about his ability to walk was a fair judgment on her end - and even if he wanted to play around with it all still to alleviate the mood, Speedy nailed that coffin shut and a decision was made. An exasperated and exaggerated sigh slipped through his lips as he tilted his head to the heavens, maw slinging open with a grimace like a child not getting their way. Fiiiiiine.

A crack in his facade slipped through, a smirk. At least he was able to get close to Ira again, with a good excuse to boot too. I suppose I'll take your offer, Ira, on the doctor's orders. His tail offering a little sway behind him, obviously he was maybe more excited about this than he was trying to play off as.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 02, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 02, 2020, 05:57 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 02, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 04, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 04, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 06, 2020, 12:20 AM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 11, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Hieronymous - September 15, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Ira - September 16, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: Heart strung, young and dumb - by Speedy - September 24, 2020, 07:00 PM