Lone Star Mountain Talk to me, just one last time
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
wrapping, but making this post pretty long so she has context! @Lunaria. Tagging @Takiyok because reading old-ass dated threads are fun

As she tapped him, he made a faux bite at her. She put her wrist over her mouth and went on to compliment him very strangely, which was not something he was used to at all. Taikon had never really thought about the way he looked since he had left the Farukan Kingdom, hence why he often showed up looking like shit and why he didn't care when hunting in marshlands as to the state of his white coat.
Ahaa, I see, he answered as Luna fell onto her back. She suggested that he visit these "ladies" again, and this kind of made sense to him. He knew that Luna wanted it so that he might find a place to live among others through winter, though he was curious why she wasn't more concerned about herself doing the same. No, you're right, I should visit, he answered, inhaling through his nose sharply. Would Takiyok even remember him? Would Gracious bother with him at all? It felt like an age, but less than half a year had passed. He knew that they were around.
Luna wanted details. Taikon stayed on his side, facing her. Gracious was an interesting woman. She was quite tall for a woman. She was like a huge warrior, but she had this... very soft-looking, luxurious fur. That was just how she was too, soft and sweet. Just a good person, he told her. And then, there was Takiyok. He didn't know how to describe her.
Takiyok is harder to explain. She.. I don't know. We connected in some weird way that I can't explain. She told me things that were going on in her life, and I could share some of my bullshit, even though I don't really know her. I don't know. It sounds stupid when I say it out loud, he explained, but kept talking. We had this discussion. It wasn't a debate it was just this... very intelligent discussion. And it was great, he said, and rolled over to look at the sky.
In the stars, he imagined her, and Gracious, and living among them in the mountain within the Sunspires. Sawtooth was its name. He would go there next. He looked toward Luna, smiling thinly. They spoke for a while longer about all manner of things, but it all eventually melted to the oblivion of the mountain darkness.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - September 03, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - September 03, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - September 04, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - September 04, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - September 13, 2020, 09:40 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - September 15, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - October 01, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - October 02, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - October 14, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Taikon - October 17, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: Talk to me, just one last time - by Lunaria - November 10, 2020, 11:21 PM