Neverwinter Forest Blinded by the lights
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
First things first, the mission- she wasn't surprised. No use dancing around it, Aiolos, my cousin is a terrible man. He did terrible things to me and my sisters. Ruò, She sighed, Was never well know, and never know by him. Now the other day, there is so much, I meet a little brother- Yunxu- and he tells me our parents is still alive. Ruò is going to make sure my cousin does not do such evil thing anymore, and also because my parents live, Huojin wants to meet relatives. Huā did not want to take his family away from him. Huojin had made the choice on his own, and even Huā was skeptical of his participation in such long distance travel- but that was likely the most of the worries. The operations were terrible, yes, and if they continued it would be such a dreadful thing- but Ruò was not one to launch herself into the heat of violence, nor try to dismantle the structure alone. Ultimately Huā had to worry of things here, too, but if ever any longed to head on a mission, she would want to work towards ending that trafficking, even if indirectly. 

It is not dangerous as it sound, and she should not be gone too long. There is also some stress here, for Ruò- And there Huā's throar felt dry as guilt overwhelmed her. I played part in that. It is my fault, I know. The other day we talk and I have tried to apologize... There her words trailed off. Ruò had said, I forgive you, but the siren felt in her heart it was not that easy. That was just the first stepping stone to recovering their relationship... but sometimes too much of one another was not good. If anything, Ruò might come back refreshed, missing the familiarity of Yuèlóng, seeing the world with new eyes- or Huā could only hope.
Messages In This Thread
Blinded by the lights - by Aiolos - September 03, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Huā - September 07, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Aiolos - September 08, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Huā - September 17, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Aiolos - September 18, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Huā - October 06, 2020, 02:24 AM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Aiolos - October 20, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Huā - October 25, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Aiolos - October 27, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Huā - November 03, 2020, 12:37 AM