Noctisardor Bypass You turned a good thing into a tragedy
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Look at that nice little tantrum! Okay, that was funny to see someone who should be an adult turning to stomp off like a pup, another slight laugh but her grin stayed, an expression that perfectly said that she expected no less from them. If he wanted to make a spectacle of himself, he could, and she'd use his behavior as an example of what not to do when explaining border behavior to her children. The comment that pointed out her gender didn't get a reaction but she did file it away just in case it was needed later.

There was one brief smidgen of hope that maybe the striped man might apologize and vow to discipline his mouthy underling but no, the lack of the latter meant the former was pretty empty. But then he continued -- unreal. Trying to claim a lead wolf at her own territory was above her station? Lol wut. Yeah. Their comment about Ursus now got painted in a different light -- the Saints wolves were unhinged in a different way but painted in a similar brush. Not a group to ever trust. A scoffing laugh, You're at my pack. You have nothing here. Take your whelp and stay gone, it'll be easier on everyone. Especially her because dealing with them was already proving to be a bit of a headache and she was feeling about as apathetic as old school Willy Wonka about this whole meeting. Daegmar was right. there. What were they expecting?!

Anyway, oh no, how dare Arbiter, the solider, judge, and particularly terse person not take their lip, how dare she ask for information and answers from those who came to her pack and wanted their help. She wasn't the type to give anything for free except caustic words. They'd blown their chance to explain pretty thoroughly by their own poor choices so Well...Bye.gif at the whole thing. She didn't feel like she'd be missing out on anything by never seeing them again.

A snort, then Arbiter shook out her fur and watched them heading towards the horizon silently before turning to Daegmar once they seemed to indeed be heading on their way, I think I must have hit a nerve. Honestly she didn't particularly care if they heard that bit. It might piss them off more and that would be amusing. Angry people did make such deliciously bad choices. 

I don't know what they expected, but they don't have much between their ears. You were there the whole time -- you aren't invisible to outsiders, correct? Yes, it was that ridiculous she had to make a joke about it in her usual dry way, I don't know why they bothered playing innocent. That was Donovan, wasn't it? Between what you reported and the feelings of the other Whitebark wolf my son met, the causal mention of Ursus, it isn't like he tried to change any minds. I wonder who is after their hides. Probably everyone, given they weren't big on sharing information that wasn't particularly tactically relevant to anything. Hell, since they'd mentioned Ursus, but not Easthollow, maybe they'd gone and pissed off them! Perhaps that was why they were so cagey, and they'd already struck against Whitebark, even if that pack was no more, but then went after Legion's long time allies... Yeah. She was not impressed.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Kynareth Deagon - September 21, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - September 21, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - September 22, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Valour - September 22, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - September 24, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - September 28, 2020, 01:59 AM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Valour - September 29, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - October 06, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - October 10, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - October 10, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - October 10, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Valour - October 10, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - October 10, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - October 18, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - October 24, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - November 03, 2020, 02:30 AM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Arbiter - November 03, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: You turned a good thing into a tragedy - by Dægmar - December 05, 2020, 09:24 PM