Firefly Glen I know that I'm rich enough for pride
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
When her furs gave rise, he was careful, and anticipating a next move should it come. There was a look on him that perhaps suggested he was ready for a great manner of things--something unspoken in his calculating expression as he got a better read on her, and the unknown situation at play here. He was facing newness too in many ways. Even her coat was an unfamiliar arrangement to the shadowed yearling, though certainly not in a distasteful way.

He wondered if he had surprised her at first, but it was difficult to say for sure, for she soon shifted. It was her gathering herself in the face of him, just as much a stranger to her as she was to him, that kept him thinking. This he watched keenly too, but on the whole, it read as favorably. It was far more composed, and he replied first with a nod, himself holding firm with his quiet air of confidence.. through what he hoped was an appropriate shade of mystery. He didn't like to give away too much too soon.

Izumi Fujiwara, a title carrying a notable flow to it. He almost wanted to recognize its cadence, somehow. He couldn't quite pin it. Unknowingly, it was what was to him the honored mother's tongue--something he did not know well enough yet to practice extensively. But, his ears were not a complete stranger, and he would give her his back: Antares Ostrega, he returned with a gesture towards his own chest. Passing through? I don't recognize your pack's scent, he elaborated after what he felt an obligatory question, one that was general enough to move towards any potential answers.

He couldn't shake the sense that there was more than met the eyes here.
Messages In This Thread
I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 22, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 22, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 23, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - September 26, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - September 29, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - October 01, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - October 02, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - October 25, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - October 29, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Izumi - November 20, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: I know that I'm rich enough for pride - by Antares - November 21, 2020, 02:40 AM