Neverwinter Forest I worked it in to look like that
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Alot, he had said which caused a smirk to her features as she looked over the birds. Now she was long-legged herself but these birds were definitely disproportionate. Then Jack mentioned a game, to which Kyr would cock her head at. He was always interested in playing little betting games and Kyr had thus far found interest in these dares, being the prideful sort. She'd win. 

Your on. She whispered to the man, though as he drew forth it was obvious he had already caught the bird's attention. So much for catching them off guard if they were to have tried to hunt one. Snorting, as though the little game was an easy play, she took a step forward, then another, and as he foot settled to the earth, another wolf came flying past her and Jack's perch. 

All rusty brown and creams with spots throughout, the little girl (out of the many of Mal's broad) was quickly determined as Vallkyrie shot up. Nuala, nooooo! She called out, her icy eyes dashing to Jack in a quick 'ah shit!' before she took off towards the direction of the angry flock of birds poking their beaks into the youth for disturbing their time.

Splashing through the shallows, Vallkyrie was all barks, bared teeth and hackles raised as she sided along the child, snapping at anything that dare come near. They spaced out, yet as stubborn and bold as she was for as they gave the wolves a wide birth had yet to refuse to leave what they considered now their waters.
Messages In This Thread
I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - September 27, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - September 29, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - September 30, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - October 01, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - October 18, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - October 18, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - November 06, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - November 18, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - November 19, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - November 19, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - November 20, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - November 20, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - December 06, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - December 18, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - January 04, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2021, 01:36 PM