Broken Antler Fen tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
“Hydra, mostly,” he said with a shrug. “I dabble on occasion where need be, but for the most part she has the drive and prowess to play liaison.” She had been born into it from what he knew, ever present when her parents did their dealings with neighbors and wayfarers alike. Though Charon he had never seen as a diplomat; Amekaze was the wolf he always thought handled such things with more finesse and grace than her speckled counterpart.

It was very much the same way between he and Hydra, only he did not think that his arrogance and ambition had consumed him. Content with being a listening ear and a guiding force, it had always been wiser for him to play his cards much closer to the chest than any other. So far, that had worked out in his favor, as he had both approval of his subordinates and retained their trust as much as he did his wife.

“I’ve come to discover that I don’t care much for the politics,” he admitted then to Keres, his gaze distant on some point along their path. “But it does beat the alternative of acting like warmongers rattling out of caves and clicking our teeth together when things turn sour.”
Messages In This Thread
tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Dirge - October 07, 2020, 03:02 AM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Keres - October 21, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 02:49 AM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Keres - October 27, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Keres - October 27, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Dirge - October 28, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Keres - October 28, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Dirge - October 29, 2020, 08:03 AM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Keres - November 02, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Dirge - November 02, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Keres - November 11, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Dirge - November 11, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: tossed in a cell to feast with the fleas - by Keres - November 13, 2020, 12:39 PM