King Elk Forest confess your way to me, my dear
6 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Calhoun @Ravinger @Célnes @Cenric 
All are welcome though!

The Déorwine aristocrat swept nimbly across the forest floor, eying the surrounding topiary with polite curiosity. Aethie did not let the transforming winter terrain obscure the fact that something had changed within the elk-ridden wood. Though, she welcomed each frosty breath and outstretched oak with a prayerful nod. She was smitten by the beauty of the forest- obsessed with it even. For the majesty of the High Elk was…intoxicating.

Still, something had changed, and she was not quite sure what- yet.

Presently, I must claim a den, she thought- carrying on with an air of prudish diligence.
0/5
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
Célnes did find the forest beautiful, as small as it was. She was once used to a place as large as Yellowstone Park, but alas did it all fall into ashes. Now did Kingslend cut far more then half of their numbers, only a handful to be left in the corner of the High Elk's choosing, but as small as it was- it was memorizing.

"How have you settled so far, cousin?" And upon a daily stroll of the King, did she come across one of the newest members, but she was not someone unfamiliar to them all. She was immediately accepted into the Trotter ranks, as someone who was a Deorwine. Momentarily did her thoughts drift to the other member, and their first official Grazer.. Soon Kiyoshi would be set to be not a Grazer, but a Trotter for being one of the first to witness the new Kingslend.

Nontheless, there was still a handful that would need to go through the ritual.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
38 Posts
Ooc — vae
Imagine his surprise when he smelled the scent of his only full-blooded sister.  Ravinger quickly came calling, trotting quite swiftly through the woodlands they now called home.  He rather liked the place himself, regardless of how small it felt at times.  Moreover, he was now merely glad that his Aéthie was here to enjoy the majesty of their new home, too.  Célnes beat him to the punch, as usual, but that wasn't anything new.  He warbled a sound somewhere between a note and whistle as he caught up with the two Déorwine ladies.

"Well, lookie there," he exclaimed with roguish delight. "Darling Aéthie, beautiful as ever, I see," Ravinger aimed to move forward so that he could supply a lick upon his littermate's cheek. "Glad to see you aren't dead!"