Phoenix Maplewood not giving up
325 Posts
Ooc — Van
"You seem about as delightful as I am. Don't sell yourself short," he told him, tail swishing back and forth. A good listener, hm? "That's good. I don't like repeating myself." Truly, he was enjoying this conversation. At least the guy wasn't irritating the fuck out of him yet. Sure, he could do without the weaseling information out of him, but he kind of liked the mind games. Plus the guy wasn't bad to look at either, so that was helping his case just a smidge.

How fortunate indeed. Little did this man know, but Evien had quite a bit of firsthand experience with poisons. And it did suck, immensely, to be poisoned - even slowly and deliberately, as Evien had. 

The medic nodded his head and let out an overexaggerated, longsuffering sigh. "Yes, I'm such a saint. Underappreciated, really." Which, honestly, he doubted. Ursus wolves certainly seemed to appreciate him, as much as they threw themselves into fights with reckless abandon. Though Evien wasn't much better now, himself.

The next bit the silvered wolf asked for was information about herbs, which Evien was more than willing to give. "Sure. I'm a medic - we're supposed to help when needed. Even if that means just giving you the information you need to take care of yourself." He leaned to the side, offering the man a small smirk. "Now are you gonna make me beg, or are you going to get me that branch?" he prompted, looking from the branch to the wolf.
Messages In This Thread
not giving up - by Jethro - October 19, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: not giving up - by Evien - October 19, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: not giving up - by Jethro - October 19, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: not giving up - by Evien - October 19, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: not giving up - by Jethro - October 20, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: not giving up - by Evien - October 20, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: not giving up - by Jethro - October 20, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: not giving up - by Evien - October 21, 2020, 07:53 PM
RE: not giving up - by Jethro - October 22, 2020, 04:23 AM