Stavanger Bay but then again, i hated school.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Sticking to themselves was good enough. Causing no trouble was better. Huā smiled lightly to him, an obvious approval of his answer: they would be welcomed here, then, so long as things were peaceful. She did not wish to drive off every nearby pack, only harmful ones... perhaps in time, even, Ironclan and Yuèlóng could cooperate in alliance. She knew better now than to jump the gun so quickly, but briefly considered the first alliance she had made- with Neverwinter, with Mal- and what had come afterward. She glanced up to Wintersbane, back down to her paws, and felt temporary warmth creep to her cheeks. Huā cleared her throat and chased those thoughts away. Fan-tastic, thank you, Wintersbane. Yuèlóng should not trouble you either. She bowed her head to him, and would wait to see if he had anything else to say before she might make her departure.
Messages In This Thread
but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 21, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 22, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 06:05 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 25, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 25, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - October 28, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - October 29, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by Huā - November 04, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: but then again, i hated school. - by RIP Wintersbane - November 05, 2020, 09:05 AM