Neverwinter Forest [m] how can I see the world like you do?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Private 
for @Mal ;3 dated for March 3rd, after Ying gets home and presumably tells hua about NWF. vague on purpose

Huā was happy when Ying had returned, bringing to her information about this and that (which is purposefully unclear since we don't know how much Ying may tell her!) But among the things that were discussed, one of them had been another pack nearby. Neverwinter Forest, she had called it. Led by a boy called Mal. She knew little beyond this. 

But one thing Huā did know was that it was always better to make friends than enemties- and what a good impression would it make if she came in the flesh? Rather than sending a subordinate, she could show the neighbor packs her good heart and willingness to spend time on them. With this thought, she had caught a sizable fish and sloppily skinned a rabbit. Not perfect, but soft enough for bedding perhaps? With the fish between her jaws (using all her self-control not to devour it,) and the rabbit hide slung across her shoulder blades, she would find the border. Huā would set the gifts neatly at her paws before throwing back her head to summon the mystery leader, and hopefully forge an alliance. In the time waiting for him to arrive, she'd groom whatever fur she could reach, hoping to give off a good appearance.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Now that he was back, Mal was plotting when and where would be the next trip. He probably had to go south. Maybe he'd go see Blackfeather before attempting to find Nightwalkers. They probably had a better idea of how to approach them right now if that were the case. But he didn't get to ponder more than that before a call came from the borders again. Huh. Well, time to go figure out what's up.

From a distance he was momentarily wondering if he was seeing the crazy murder lady. But she hadn't stopped at the borders before--- no wait, similar, not the same. Sharp exhale right there, and he kept moving forward through the trees. Hopefully it wasn't a sister or something. By the time he got closer he'd shifted his expression into his normal amused and amiable way, grin present, stride confident. The next thing he noticed was that she'd brought a fish? Damn, all these wolves bringing gifts... He'd have to consider it for the rest of his travels. At least this time through he was bringing information that might be useful to them (theoretically) though he wasn't sure if it would have made Moonspear go more smoothly. Let's be real, that kid on the mountain would probably have assumed any food he brought was poisoned. It'd be a waste of effort. But his eyes had only lingered there for a moment or two before shifting back to the woman who called.

He thought he could smell that she knew Ying, but he wasn't going to make any assumptions -- between the food and the woman herself, he had other interests, so if it came up, so it went. The pair of them seemed equally well-groomed, though Mal was at a slight disadvantage since he'd had to wander through the forest to get here  -- the whole thing seemed very proper. You've made it to Neverwinter Forest. So what is it I can help you with today? I'm Mal. A tilt of his head, curious. Not here to join, probably, so what did that leave?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
A handsome boy, draped in greys and whites like a snow-capped mountain. Just younger than herself, but not too young to be the leader, she decided. At least he was no Reyes- the thought of that boy, trying to climb the ranks while under a year- how pathetic! But this guy seemed polite and steady, and that was enough. Much better than any Rusalkan.

He introduces himself as Mal, asking what she was here for. And not taking her gifts yet- polite of him! She offers him a pleasant smile as she recites cleanly, with the presence of a real empress: My name Huā. Nice to know you Mal, She pauses, thinking know you doesn't sound right in common tongue, even as it was correct in her language- but she continues.

I come from island. Our pack called Yuèlóng, meaning dragons of moon. My sister- Ying- she tell me about your pack and I come to talk about... peace, between us two. These gifts- She says, glancing down at the hide and fish, and giving them an awkward push towards Mal- Are for you. Huā tells him, glancing back up to his honey warm eyes now.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He had no idea if she had been taught to act the way she was or if it was an act that she'd practiced and refined into something something solid like had happened with Mal. He was always open to refinement, and he'd have a few ideas to work in for next time he had to do something official thanks to her.

Honestly, as long as he sort of understood what was being said and got the gist of it, he didn't care whether something was slightly off. Okay, if she was a good friend he might harp on her just to be a twit, but since this was formal, he wasn't going to do such a thing. That is a very poetic meaning, he mused. A short word with far more meaning -- Neverwinter, by comparison was short and to the point. But yes, I found her idea for a sort of.. army for bet of a lack of a better word that we all could participate in to help each other would be beneficial to us all. She seemed to be a good wolf to have around, and Mal's words of her did have a bit of reverence in them but not overly so -- they'd only met the once, after all.

He bowed his head, Thank you -- we thank you. He saw the gifts as ones that would be put towards his whole pack -- or at least whoever needed it. Mal then stepped forward to retrieve them, doing so gently before stepping back a couple of paces and laying it carefully at his paws. I welcome allies who seek similar things that I do -- security for themselves, their families. Peace to find our futures. And perhaps wishing for that much was a dream but it was one that he wished would happen. Do you seek specific things in your allies? Beyond having someone to call on in times of need, I mean. And there his being all put-together and prim and proper facade cracked into a more casual grin.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He calls the meeting poetic and she grins, warmed by the compliment. And then- her smile is gone. Army? Her idea? Who, Ying? What was this idea he spoke of- and what the fuck had Ying been doing behind her back? Trying to make her own group? Did she not trust Huā- or was she trying to overthrow her? Ying had made the wrong move here, for Huā had a paranoia that would only brew more and more on her way home until it exploded in a violent outburst. 

The fur on her back began to prickle with unease as she tried to control her unstable emotions. But no, no, she could not show anger here. Not here or now. She needed to be the clean-cut empress- not the girl pathetically overshadowed by her sister. She would tuck her anger away in a pocket, to be saved for later and grow in the meantime. She made no comment on whatever the fuck Ying was doing, choosing to welcome a shift in topic. 

He accepts the gifts, taking them with a thanks to her. And returning questions- she hadn't expected it, but perhaps her idea of forming alliances was inaccurate. It was not as simple as just asking- but Huā decides it only makes him more qualified. He was simply concerned about similar values, so she nods. Producing an answer on the spot, Mostly I like when pack is good neighbor. We gotta be nice to other pack, and also be... um... safe place, for people in trouble. This way we can also both lean on each other shoulder, support both us, and make Wilds better of place.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal of course had no idea what was going on between them. Ying hadn't said it was a secret, and so he'd assumed it had been with the blessing of her pack's leadership. Not to mention it was still a pretty good idea. He could sort of sense something awkward there in that pause and the lack of, "Oh yeah it's totally an awesome idea," sort of response. But it wasn't enough that he thought too hard about it and moved on. Hell, this wasn't even a case of Mal just being a dumb boy! It was Ying failing to say it was for some reason a secret!

He nodded, Then on that we are of one mind. He expanded a bit, I do my best to make sure we stay out of trouble. I built this pack on helping those who needed it -- those who are lost and in need of somewhere safe. And that goes for those who are allies as well. Honestly though, that was a little boring. He didn't know what else to say on that, so he decided to do the seemingly obvious thing and flip it back to her. He flashed another smile and catlike flick of his tail, But I've been monopolizing the questions -- is there anything that you'd want to ask me to make sure you approve?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
His words only made her feel more confident that this was the right choice for an alliance. Sure, any wolf could lie about the morals of their pack- but something about this boy made her trust him. That two toned gaze that met hers held honesty and good within honey and mercury, putting her at ease, relaxing her shoulders and cooling her guard. There was no need to wear the mask of a poised empress. His assurances would bring her peace. Even in a moment that felt so turbulent, with the news of Ying's betrayal freshly dropped on her. 

He flashes her another smile again, and- oh? What was that spark of lightning, coursing through her if just for a moment? Electrifying her, sending her seaglass gaze to her paws awkwardly, making her organs flip. And then it was gone, and she was perplexed wondering what that feeling had been. What the hell? She thinks to herself, turning her gaze back up at him. He wasn't any Chip, not an Andromaque or a Lumiya. Nowhere close to a beauty like Nukilik. So what had just gone on? 

She refocuses, and he offers a question back at her, of her own inquiries. What did she wonder of a potential ally? Huā had spent little time considering it. The mermaid only ever seemed to think on a big scale, always failing to consider such details. But he'd already guaranteed his morals were fine- that was clear enough to her, considering his prior answer. So instead she paints her face with pleasant smile, deciding to relax their conversation. It was smart to be friends with the leader too, right? I trust you, so not really have any question... Not pack thing but, you have free time like to do what? Maybe we get know each other better. As friends, She chuckles warmly, hoping he would be willing to slip into the same casual comfort- he was already halfway there.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
His response was rather prompt. Of course! he said with a wag of his tail. That was much more his style -- he could only go so long being perfect and responsible. No, he was much more of an opportunist, especially after all that went on. Her reaction had been what he'd wanted and to a certain point it egged him on a little. He wasn't full on creature of mischief at this point, but nudge him a little bit more and he'd certainly look like he was up to no good -- or a good time, depending on your perspective.

And he'd had a thought which had come to him in all of three seconds. Mal tipped his head attentively towards her, If you want to do something other than sit here, we could go walk a bit while we talk -- either through the edge of the territory here, or just along the border. Whatever you're comfortable with. After all, it was his territory. He had permission to do whatever he wanted when you got right down to it. It seemed like a good way to peel her out of her shell as well. Right now she was very prim and proper, but moving along would give Mal a chance to see what she was really like.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He was quickly agreeing, which made her smile widen into a toothy grin. He offers they take a walk together as they spoke, and she nodded. Stretching her legs one by one, she shook out her pelt, quickly undoing its neatness. She glanced around back and forth- there wasn't a lot that she found interesting in the forest. It was just a forest- no sea, and barely any visible sky. She didn't care where they went as long as they could chat. You can lead way... I not care where we go. You know this place better than me... Huā chuckles with a playful little wave of her tail. If he began to walk, she would follow closely at his side.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Okay, give me a moment to stash your gifts so I can find them later. He tipped his head, curious if she'd follow right now. He didn't mind either way. He picked up the fish and rabbit skin, and wove into the territory a ways. At the base of a tree he dug a hole in the snow, carefully tucking them away. Then he turned back to where Hua might be, tail wagging behind him.

He came up alongside her and lead the way for real now, So, I'm curious, does your name have a meaning too? Or just a name? I think mine's just a name, Then again, nobody really told him if his name did mean anything, so he was just jumping to conclusions. He figured they could weave through these outer trees -- they'd be under the cover where the snow was less. You know, the whole thing about Neverwinter having its name.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The boy ran to go stash her presents away, in which time Huā remained behind. She was smoothing down her chest fur again (why did she care so much?) when he returned and she promptly quit as if she'd been doing nothing at all. His wagging tail sparked the playful wag of her own, unknowingly spreading strange scents through the air. 

Once he was beside her, they presumably began to walk wherever Mal would lead, winding back and forth through tall trees that felt like some inescapable maze to her. But she wasn't so lost with her new ally there. She could never master the geographical patterns of the woods but he seemed to have it down just fine.  

Soon he's asking about the meaning of her name and sharing that his own has none. Her brows furrow with slight confusion; where she came from, every name had some sort of meaning. But her expression fades quickly and she smiles pleasantly, eager to share. My first name two parts- Huā mean flower, Zhen is... ah, like, pearl... treasure. Something shiny and important. And my family name is Jiang, mean like a river. She shares.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He lead her through a thicker patch, where the trees got closer together, the branches hung over them and the snow noticeably dropped, stuck on the branches high above. He slowed a moment here, shifting his attention purely to her as they moved through this gallery of sorts. Perhaps he was wrong in assuming that because she did seem to be older than him that she'd understand what it was. Mal knew. And given all that had happened, it left him with a question he already knew the answer to.

Fitting, I think, all three he said, a sort of sly little smirk her way, curious to see how she'd respond to that. I'll admit to being a little jealous. He gave it a bit of further thought and seemed to have a little bit of enlightenment, I guess if I'd kept part of my father's name, I'd have 'Singing' in there somewhere. And you may catch me up to a lot of different things -- but singing isn't one of them. Lopsided grin this time. Wasn't like he'd ever tried, but he'd just nixed it right off the list at some point just because it sounded lame. 

Before she had a chance to respond, he playfully continued, We should take turns though, ask me something. There he reached out, a tap to her shoulder with his nose, sort of shy about it -- maybe a very low-stakes game of tag.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He says her name is fitting, and her sparkling eyes widen, glittering like gems. Was she really comparable to a flower, or a shining pearl? He seemed to think so... and she wouldn't complain. Her cheeks heated at the thought that he would say such a thing, but she cooled down, reminding herself she was likely overestimating. She wasn't great at common, anyway, she thinks- she probably didn't understand the tone behind his every comment. But his sly little smirk has her thinking perhaps she was right in the first place- it was a word to her beauty. 

When he says his name could've had singing, she laughs a little giggle like music. How funny- did foreigners name their children like this? It was so intriguing to her that someone could have an action in their name. His next proposal and little bump gets her tail wagging, still oblivious to the fact that she was practically a nature's sexytimes perfume bottle at this point. Okay, okay... She says, and then grins slyly, suddenly feeling bold. Or at least what was bold for Huā. Did you ever make the girl-friend before?
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Look, Mal was probably pretty easy to convince to sleep with someone on a normal day -- it wasn't like that was an everyday thing but pretty much if someone was up for a good time, he was too. Hua being in heat just really encouraged him to try and push things that way. Bad idea? Maybe. But he was making the not-too-unreasonable assumption that since she actually did have a family, they'd properly educated her about all the stuff in the world. So he was thinking everything was in the clear as long as she wanted to -- it wasn't like she didn't have a place to stay or anything. It was her choice.

He chucked a little at her question, Ooh, a good one. The answer didn't make him sound like the most worldly of wolves but he could be honest... And leave out a few details that might make him seem weird, shh. Haven't even had a chance. Maybe I would have, but she left -- and now my pack has a lot of young wolves, and a lot of guys. A grin as he continued, leaning in to half-whisper conspiratorially, It's why I'll also admit to enjoying this suggestion of yours. Good company. Another sort of sly look as he moved back to not walking at a tilt. I'm sure you must have many chasing after you -- if you don't the world's gone all kinds of crazy. This cheeky spotty boy was chucking on the flattery by the truckload. But hey, he thought she was probably out of his league a bit, but there was still a lot of that unwanted teenager mindset lurking in his mind. Either way, it all lead in to his next question, Is there one thing you just have to have in your future that you don't have now? And silently he hoped it was something he could totally just provide her since maybe then he could actually get someone to stay but eh.  He expected the abstract.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He talks about a girl who left, basically telling her he hasn't ever had one. She liked this; Huā also never had a boyfriend. She was not the clean virgin she wished she was- her experience with exploitation had made sure of that- but she was just as innocent as he, both of them inexperienced in that realm of feelings, emotion, romance. 

Of course, she did not intend to romance him today. 

And he tells her about his boy club, and she laughs. My pack have a lot girl. Maybe your boy can marry my girl if they not have bride. She laughs jokingly. Of course Mal struggled with something she didn't- but now didn't seem like the right time to bring up the fact that she loved women, or the fact that she'd become infatuated with one of her followers. Yeah, nope. She was focused on drawing him in now, not scaring him away. And suddenly he compliments her? That was unmistakably a compliment- she ducks her head shyly, blushing under charcoal fur. Oh, um, Mal... She exclaimed awkwardly, unable to find the right words to return.

He was asking her a question now, and her eyes float upward as she thinks, gears turning in her head. There were many things she could wish for- piles upon piles of fish? A harem of beautiful women? Finally she settles on, Peace! I want just be happy. No problem, never sad. Just always smiling, like this. She chuckles, flashing him a big toothy grin. Sure she was happy now, but she knew that upon her return she would have Ying to deal with. She had not found peace yet- only little moments of escape to paradise, like here and now.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He answered with his own chuckle, Oh if they start sulking around about it we definitely might have to discuss the matter. Right now, though, none of them had been too serious about any of it. Maybe as the months dragged on suddenly it'd be an issue. Or not. Hell if he knew. That was them and Mal wasn't thinking too hard about it right now.

Meanwhile, ha, he seemed to be saying the right thing to Hua, at least. That shy look of hers. His tail wagged again. But he was a little too gunshy to to do more about it than that for now, but it did egg him on a little. Totally an opening though. Peace is a noble want. -- I want that too. Just let the whole world back off, let us all relax. Maybe even play. I thought about it the other day, well, it was probably a few weeks ago at this point, I hadn't realized how long it had been since I had relaxed and played. Like forever. Does your pack at least give you time to have fun or do they keep you busy with all sorts of trouble? He kept the whole thing sounding pretty humorous, like the realization was sort of this peculiar thing, but most of life was peculiar. And look, right now play or trouble sounded good, and the two might have a bit of overlap, but he was kind of hoping his sort of vague suggestion would spur her to pick one. He didn't have a real plan here, he was just winging it and hoping to say the right thing, enjoying her company as they walked through. 

Up ahead the trees became denser again, he could always think up some reason to bump up against her again or something, see her reaction then, but give it like five minutes, gotta get there first, and he was in no hurry.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He agrees with her, that peace was a wonderful thing to desire. And play- boy, did that sound nice to her. When was the last time she had played freely? Surely it was back with her sisters- the day they had discovered the island. Now those memories were soured with the thought of Ying. Ying, who went behind her back to create a secret army. Ying, who did not even respect her enough to tell her these ideas before foreign neighbors. She wanted nothing to do with the moonlit sister right now, and frankly the stress of it all was already weighing heavy on her shoulders. It was the last thing Huā wanted to be thinking about right now. Easing the tension would be easy with play. If her old memories were soured, she would create new ones, with strangers like Mal. They could have fun together, right? 

He asks her about her pack, and honestly she isn't quite sure yet, with the short amount of time it has existed. But if this thing about Ying was any sign, Troublesome! There are good, and also bad, so very chaos... She thinks of the contrasting personalities that existed there- peace (Dàiyù) and chaos (Orochi), excitement (Lei) and calm (Ruò). The bunch had such duality; it was no wonder that she predicted many conflicts in the future. And Ying was there stirring up the pot. But sometimes chaos was a little too chaotic and one has to remove the source. She would think on this in the days to come- if Ying had betrayed her, should she be kicked out? It would be a sign to the group, do not betray me, and yet on some level she worried that the girl would only thrive more. That she would come home married and empress of her own land, with a kingdom made from her own blood children and plentiful hunts. The thought of it made her bitter- there was no true winning. 

Finally, Huā realizes she had been silent for a moment as she thought. She makes her way back into the present with a smile and a comment of, I wish I can get not stress. We should play!
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Always something, huh? Seemed like it was pretty much the case everywhere. Maybe with work things would calm down. But would they really? He had his doubts. Sometimes it was better to forget and live in the moment.

And oh, she agreed! Which did make him feel a bit giddy, there was that twist in his gut of brief uncertainty and excitement -- it was permission to at least be a little more bold. Then we will! With one swift move he reached over and pressed his nose briefly into the fur of her cheek before quickly diving away, spinning and ending in a play bow maybe a wolf length away as he paused a moment. His tail was waving joyously behind him. And what games did someone as elegant as her play? Was he supposed to chase him, her chase him? Playfighting? Seemed unlikely. The Moonspear chick may have called herself a queen, but Mal thought the title was more appropriately bestowed on Hua. Hydra would have to find something less graceful. He wanted whatever Hua wanted -- while some men might have ended up being pushy about what they desired, Mal just became even more wanting to please.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
He agreed quickly, sparking that fire within her. He kinda bumps her with his snout- sending further electricity through her bones- before whirling around to pose in downward-dog, tail waving like a flag in the air. She smiles before bowing in her own way, like a lady's curtsey, before strutting over to him slowly. It was a different sort of play, maybe something she could enjoy even more. With Ying it was always play sparring- all physical and none of it mental.

Here with him, she would tease, foxlike. Once she had met him with her little strut, she leans swan neck forward to nip playful bites at his shoulder and neck for just an instant with pearly fangs. Nothing enough to draw blood- and then she was darting behind him like a hare, curving in a circle. Passing him on the other side, tail waving close to his face as she sweeps by. Once she had made her semi-circle around him, she falls in line in front of his face, falling into her own playbow as if to say now what of you?
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
His tail still wagged as he rose upright and she came towards him -- he was still waiting for the rules of the game -- it was so calm and methodical and different and he had not really an idea what she was playing at. With Cupid he had been confused, Zephyr had done more what he had sort of expected. This? He was lost, just when he'd thought he'd figured things out. 

His neck stung -- and not in a bad way. He'd expected an actual game -- like something he'd played years ago -- but this felt far more adult. He shifted in his spot as she came back around, resisting the temptation to just chase after her. Look, as much as he wanted to think he was amazing and the best thing ever, he still hadn't learned too much patience. Her tail whisked by his face and he leaned towards it, but stayed where he was (barely).

His smile shifted to looking somewhat sly, but inwardly he was feeling kind of like a dope. Now it was his turn. Oh man. He had like five seconds to decide and that included walking towards her like she had to him and he wasn't entirely sure what those earlier mentioned rules were. He moved forward, careful, calculated steps, he was close enough that his breath slightly ruffled the ends of her fur, but not touching. He slowed, almost to a pause, reaching out to drag the tips of his teeth through the fur at her spine from her shoulders to mid-way down her back. -- He didn't circle around her then -- it might be too tempting -- but there he quickly brushed away, circling on himself as he moved back to where he had started with far less hurry, watching her, and honestly wondering if he'd done right or if he should pretend he was totally not done and make a second pass.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
That sly smile again, he was foxlike too. He was surprisingly fast to respond; whether he understood the game or not, he did well. Matching her energy with careful steps. Huā watched with pointed poker eyes as he came closer. His breath on her fur sent a shiver down her spine, goosebumps arising with dual curiosity and wonder. It was a strange new feeling like none other; she wanted to drink it up like alcohol and empty the bottle. And men had taken her many times- she did not want to compare him to them, but she knew that a dance had begun. Her experience had taught her this- this was only the beginning. 

His fangs traced gently down her back, down the straightened spine that seemed to protrude from rabbit velvet pelt. The moment had her senses dancing, and then he was away again, taking with him the excitement. Back to his prior position. She huffed quietly, as if annoyed- but it was not that he had done poorly. Teasing was all part of the game. 

And so she strode closer with sinful gaze

and met him, circling him slower even this time. At his side, she paused. With sudden vigor and eagerness, she leaned in, peachy tongue lapping at the fur of his neck like grooming. Kissing him up and down the throat, all the while her gaze shyed away to some distant location, unable to look him in the eye right now. She only hoped she could fill him with electricity too.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
So very different.

She was a mysterious thing, and he didn't know how much of it was his own inexperience with people in general versus Hua just being herself. She moved forward to him again, a second time into the fur of his neck -- without teeth this time, though her movements had a different kind of bite. This was a different rush, nothing subtle -- it all felt so emphasized in a way he couldn't explain. It ate away at him quckly.

He tried to wait, to see if she would back away so he would have to think of some other way to entice her, but at least in this breath, she didn't, and caused a little crack in his control. His head tilted up and he uttered a sort of raspy whine, again shifting his weight from paw to paw, trying to stay composed, as well as that was not working. It was very obvious. He drifted towards her, trying to reach for whatever he might catch delicately within his teeth, whether it be the fur at her cheek or the base of an ear, the fur at her nape -- it didn't matter as long as he could bury his nose in her fur in the process.

At some point he'd gone from being happily able to accept just her company and whatever games he always played, to wanting her, and the only thing that stopped him was that little nagging guilt saying, 'maybe you shouldn't.' And yet she was the one who pushed for more. But maybe it was what she wanted. It wasn't like he was really sure how other packs worked. Maybe this was normal. But that was all background noise. Whatever Hua wanted, Mal was her pawn.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexual themes?

A little whine from him had the corners of her lips tilt upwards in satisfaction. She was successful, she was breaking him down, she was-

Suddenly her nape was between teeth, a feeling so familiar. Exclusively bad experiences, that was how it had always been. This was the first time she had ever wanted to coax him into it more. The freedom, she thinks. The freedom changes everything, makes a dreary experience into a joyful one. So she quits her lapping, grinning slyly and finally looking him in the eyes. 哎,难道你不知道吗? She laughs teasingly, even knowing he wouldn't understand. 我需要你。I want you, Mal... please... She breathed gently, voice light and girlish.

Seaglass eyes gazed at him like a puppy begging. Ebony paws would knead the ground nervously, impatiently, as she prayed he would take her. Her tail would wave catlike side to side gracefully, before settling to one side. Inviting him.

And.... fade to black.
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Please. In a sense it echoed. His own mental voice, his own actions. At that point he'd have done anything to please her, and freed from his chains, he was more than willing to do that.

And some time later they lay there in the snow beneath the pines, and Mal had curled himself up at her side whether she had asked him to or not. He was, for once in his life, out of words. When he'd come to answer the call earlier, it hadn't been with this in mind, but he wasn't exactly going to have any regrets about it -- serious consequences be damned. And now he was wishing she'd just stay, but he kept from saying that (or anything else totally stupid) mostly by keeping his mouth shut. Who knew what might tumble out at this point. Well, mostly shut. With a quiet, Oh wait-- reached out to smooth out a patch of tousled fur along the back of her neck, and that was about the top level of brain function for him at this moment, at least that he trusted.

He was so out of his league right now.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Once they were done, she would collapse to the forest floor wordlessly, eyelids fluttering closed though she remained awake. She was vaguely aware that the boy had come to rest at her side, smoothing down some fur on her nape that stood up in a mess. Feeling awkward- no longer could she dare to look him in the eye. They had shared something so personal after such a short time, she was nearly ashamed. And yet she was far from the hub of the culture. There would be none here to shame her for coupling before marriage. Her family was by the coast, but they would never learn this had happened; she would wash off his scents and return home to live life without the consequences of this moment. 

Or so she thought.