Stone Circle And this chaos, it defies imagination
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

Which one was her favorite?

His gaze remained fixed on the stars even as the young boy turned to look upon him. Siarut smiled softly, a deep melancholy filling his eyes. “You know… I’m not sure.” He shook his head with a small huff, “I never thought to ask.” His lips fell flat once more, lids falling shut as he pursed his lips against the still lingering pain.

“But, she reminded me of the north star. A blinding light for everyone to follow, leading you home.” Trying to reign in the emotions swirling just below the surface, Siarut turned back to his son. “Do you have a favorite?” Sia doubted Kallik knew them by name, but he wouldn’t dampen the spark in the boy’s curiosity because of his own stoicism. Even as Siarut saw his own reflection in Kallik’s gaze, he could see Nanook even more brightly.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
And this chaos, it defies imagination - by Kallik - October 24, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: And this chaos, it defies imagination - by Siarut - October 29, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: And this chaos, it defies imagination - by Kallik - October 30, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: And this chaos, it defies imagination - by Siarut - October 30, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: And this chaos, it defies imagination - by Kallik - November 13, 2020, 08:08 PM