Permafrost Hollows now i know what’s real what’s fake
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
There’s no escaping these ghostly noises is there? Just as he thought he found suitable place to rest, he heard something in echo in the distance. This sound wasn’t like the rest. It’s constant, rhythmic, and it came straight for him.

Phillip’s mind went wild as he made guesses about what it could possibly be. A monster? A Stowaway? He didn’t know which was worse. His heart raced as he began to flee again, and he wouldn’t have stopped if it weren’t for the call.

Phillip?

He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. That voice was so familiar. Zephyr? he thought aloud. But it can’t be. Zephyr was, well, he’s somewhere out there. Not here. After all the hardships hurled at him, he did not expect the universe to grant him the joy of reuniting with his friend.

But much to his shock, the universe wasn’t so cruel. Phillip turned around and saw him. It was no illusion, no trick. He was positive it was Zephyr running towards him and—hold on. He wasn’t gonna stop was he?

W-wait—! It’s already too late. The silver boy had already collided into him. The impact knocked more wind out of him than he would’ve liked (fatigue was to blame) but that didn’t bother him.

You’re.. here? Phillip poked through his scruff just to be certain he wasn’t just dreaming. Zephyr didn’t disappear, nor did he wake up. He could already feel tears forming in the corners of his eyes. He tried to stop crying with joyous laughter, but it didn’t help much.

I-I can’t believe it, he buried his face into his fur. I thought I’d never see you again.
Messages In This Thread
now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Hyacinth - November 01, 2020, 05:48 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Zephyr - November 08, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Hyacinth - November 08, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Zephyr - November 08, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Hyacinth - November 08, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Zephyr - November 08, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Hyacinth - November 08, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Zephyr - November 08, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Hyacinth - November 16, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Zephyr - November 17, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: now i know what’s real what’s fake - by Hyacinth - November 17, 2020, 12:54 PM