Whitefish River Now I see fire, inside the mountain,
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
oops, looks like my turn got skipped. so the new order is orlaith, aliana, saraneth, speedy

A bear? Fear widened her eyes, and she wanted to ask so many questions. Her most pressing need, though, was to inspect her packmate's wounds and tend to them. She moved closer as if to do so, but then Orlaith's words made her pause. She looked around, seeing the form off in the distance that she hadn't noticed until just now. She looked back to Orlaith. All right, but please stay here; I don't want you moving around too much before I get a chance to look at your injuries. with a nod, she turned and trotted away towards the stranger.

In the time she had been directing Orlaith to stay put, it seemed Aliana had also joined them. The large woman appeared to be investigating the wounded stranger. Speedy picked up speed, slowing as she neared so as not to startle the unknown woman. Speedy registered her fear long before she arrived, taking in her struggles to right herself and the terrified look on her face. The healer only heard the last words and she spoke up as she came to a stop next to Aliana. No, please don't try to get up, she said gently. I just want to help you. she saw the woman's bloody paws and winced sympathetically. Turning to Aliana, she offered a reassuring smile. It's okay, she came here with Orlaith. Her packmate was only doing her job, and she was right to be on the alert, but it seemed they didn't need to be afraid of this woman. She looked back to the stranger and took a hesitant step forward, waiting for her to let Speedy know it was okay to proceed with the assessment of her wounds.
Messages In This Thread
Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 02, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 02, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 05, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 05, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 06, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 06, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:32 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 08, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 10, 2020, 10:35 PM