Moonspear moonlight howl
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
It made him feel a bit better to hear he was a welcome addition to the song, though he didn't know what else she thought about it. Moving on: I'm fine, he answered first, determined not to dwell on the recent Revui matters that had been stirred, or thinking long about the dangers constantly lurking and brewing elsewhere in the wilds, past the mountain's valley.

But what else? He had been aiming to wind down. It wasn't coming too easily so far, but the efforts were early and he felt intercepted by the moon a bit. Today, I've been tracking in the higher reaches--trying to find where the mountain goats might go for the winter, he summarized to just pull some topic out of nowhere. See if it might be somewhere we can hunt them easier.. I think some of the yearlings are due to give it a shot, he said, since that had been his original motivator. Of course, this would inevitably include the rest of the pack, many of which were newer to the mountain within the last year or so. Maybe she would have some sort of opinion on it, he wondered as he peered her way. How have your patrols been? he asked, zeroing in on that since he knew she would have something there--not that he expected a lot of excess from Desdemona though.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - November 03, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - November 04, 2020, 02:53 AM
RE: moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - November 09, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - November 10, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - November 13, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - November 16, 2020, 01:40 AM
RE: moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - November 29, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - December 02, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by RIP Desdemona - December 15, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: moonlight howl - by Jarilo - January 01, 2021, 04:56 AM