Moonspear I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow
151 Posts
Ooc — summer
Mira was stunned as her mother arrived, and fell into a submissive stance that begged for forgiveness; her skewed idea of what love was causing her to expect her mother's teeth, perhaps. Instead Hydra came up beside her, and behind her, and before her again, taking a brief look upon the serpent's trophy, her evidence of what had been done. 

So, you have seen for yourself now how the wolves of this world can be.

Mira affirmed this with a nod, a single dip of her chin. She had heard that there was evil in the world, now she had seen it first hand, and had all the stronger desire to snuff it out sooner. 

When Mother said she was proud, Mira's gaze rose and her tail beat gently in the air, unusual for the girl, that kind of giddy joy. She couldn't leave again without telling anyone- and she agreed, Yes, Mother. I am sorry that I left before. I was a fool, She admitted, and thought of Mintaka- had she stooped to her level? It will not happen again. Her mother nudged her, and Mira pressed forward, glancing back momentarily to ensure the head was retrieved- she did not wish to lose her first trophy of many.
Mira's posts may contain violent content.
At present, Ksura will often be near Mira's den, and thus welcome in her familial threads.
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - November 04, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Mira - November 28, 2020, 09:57 PM
RE: I don't wanna go, go, go with the flow - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 01:54 PM