Noctisardor Bypass But a message to depress
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Interesting. So Donovan or Kynareth or whatever had crossed Alexandre's path too.. Mm. They've gained themselves quite the reputation. They came here trying to ask for an alliance but it didn't go as planned for them. I wasn't impressed. That was the most polite summary she could think of, at least. There's another pack to be wary of here -- they're south a ways, Ursus. Their leader is unstable at best. Great neighbors, both, weren't they? If there's one thing I've learned in these wilds is that for the most part fights aren't necessary. For good or for bad. Most seem to want to live their own lives, but there are those who live on trouble. Those are the ones we prepare for. The Saints. Ursus. Whatever else might be beyond.

It might not be the most loudly-spoken ambition, but at least by wanting to prove himself, it seemed like there was some hope there. It would be nice to find a wolf who actually desired to do greater things... Time would tell. There will certainly be opportunities for you to do so. There is also plenty of room for advancement if that's something you desire. As it is, deeds and time will prove your worth. And if you cross paths with my younger children, they would likely do well with education from others other than myself, if you want another opportunity. Perhaps it would also teach them a thing or two about the benefits of not straying from the pack. The good things were here.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
But a message to depress - by Arbiter - November 13, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - November 13, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - November 15, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - November 30, 2020, 11:42 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - December 14, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - December 15, 2020, 10:14 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: But a message to depress - by Alexandre - December 29, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: But a message to depress - by Arbiter - January 03, 2021, 08:02 PM