Firefly Glen Away From The Tundran Vale
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
While he certainly wondered why, precisely, these lands reached out to him, so far, Antares was not finding any reasons to deny him. They had collected an assortment of fresh faces for the Glen already, some he had yet to know further; with them came a wealth of experience from elsewhere, and the Moonspear-turned-Glen wolves were adaptable already, thoroughly able to put it to good use.

Nevertheless, Keres helped press for the specifics, and they got them fit suitably to Antares' taste, honestly. Selfishly, he fancied more experienced sorts to train with.. and here came this fellow, of distant places that he didn't seem attached to, with past history of a variety of foes--living here to tell the tale, obviously. It of course prompted the thought of if Osiris might feel the same should he be here in his pawsteps, or more so, Hydra, Dirge, or Jarilo even.. but between him and his aunt, no one was disagreeing so far outwardly. Point being, he had appealed to the young Ostrega's interests. I do think so, if our cause may have your loyalty.. he paused. Keres had alluded to it: to protect what was theirs, and the wilds at their reach, loyal to the towering mountain's queen first and foremost. They could tell him more in time. I suspect you may fit in well here with us. What should we call you? he asked. I'm Antares. Beta of this claim with my brothers, he then gave space for the valkyrie to add her two cents there too, before he provided much else.
Messages In This Thread
Away From The Tundran Vale - by Ranier - December 02, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: Away From The Tundran Vale - by Antares - December 02, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: Away From The Tundran Vale - by Keres - December 02, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Away From The Tundran Vale - by Ranier - December 03, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: Away From The Tundran Vale - by Antares - December 03, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Away From The Tundran Vale - by Keres - December 03, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: Away From The Tundran Vale - by Ranier - December 03, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: Away From The Tundran Vale - by Antares - December 04, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: Away From The Tundran Vale - by Keres - December 04, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: Away From The Tundran Vale - by Ranier - December 04, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Away From The Tundran Vale - by Antares - December 05, 2020, 12:44 AM