Meadowlark Prairie I've been losing sleep while I'm at home
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
And then it wasn't a game at all. He couldn't tell how she was feeling from her voice, though it remained light. It was no longer levity he assumed coating her, however. Taikon, of all people, knew very well what the horrors of life could do to a person. He had also grown up in a society where slavery was normalized.
The smile faded from his features, and his ears bowed as he lowered his head respectfully. I'm sorry, I was.. It wasn't a very good joke, he said, knowing that claiming 'I was only kidding' was hardly something that a woman feeling powerless was wanting to hear. Are you okay? He didn't know what her state was. He didn't know if she was escaping someone or something, in which case her hiding would have made much more sense. If you're.. not okay, I can help, he offered, knowing nothing about her. Just as he had done with Zephyr, he was quick to offer space for her to need whatever she wanted, and for him to give whatever she needed.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 08, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - December 21, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 23, 2020, 03:33 AM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - December 23, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 23, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 06, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 11, 2021, 09:38 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 20, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 27, 2021, 05:06 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 27, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 30, 2021, 11:19 PM