Dragoncrest Cliffs Blue Wind
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Well, here lied the problem. Before Merlin was able to teach Njord everything he knew, he had to learn that everything first. Sure, you would not expect that in a pack that was reeking of testosterone miles away, guys would be having tea-parties and pleasant conversations. Far from it. Rough-play was a common thing to ease tensions before they boiled over the top. But he had never been the one to particularly enjoy being ganged upon, chased or forced to eat dirt every occasion he lost the fight. He had learned to observe from a safe distance and have a head-start running, when a brawl between two wolves was threatening to implod to a full blown fight that involved every pack member. 

But he had given a promise and he knew he would keep it, even if it was the last thing he did. Merlin figured that it might take a while for Njord to fully recover and this would give him time to pick up some training beforehand. Shouldn't be that hard, should it? Little did he know that over the next few weeks his resolution was going to be stalled by series of migraines and by the time he met Njord face to face again, he would be no better than he was now. 

"Okay," he nodded. "I'll see, if I can get you something to eat,"  he told his friend, hanged around to hear him say anything on the matter and then took off. Whether Njord agreed to being spoiled and pampered or not. 

That's last from me. I can start us a new one tomorrow! Thank you! :)
Messages In This Thread
Blue Wind - by Njord - December 09, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 10, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - December 12, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 12, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - December 15, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - December 20, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 02, 2021, 02:25 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - January 10, 2021, 11:45 AM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 22, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Merlin - January 22, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Blue Wind - by Njord - January 23, 2021, 11:10 AM