Moonspear The future in my heart
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
On her quest to find the bear, Conquest returned to the mountains as she followed the path that Hydra and crew had carved. Blood stained the snow and though it didn't smell like Hydra, Conquest's pace quickened as she had to be certain. Was this what it felt like to have love for another? To feel more than some empty camaraderie with someone else for the sake of survival? Her heart thudded heavily in her chest, maddening as she could barely hear the crunching of her own feet against the snow as she charged up the mountain following the sickly trail of red. 

As the flame arrived, her eyes immediately fell on the shadowy woman. Scanning for wounds, for anything that may indicate that she was mortally wounded. Unfazed by the tension in the air and ignorant for the time being of the real imminent danger to a soon life to be lost. Cautiously she circled the guardian, the mountain queen, and if allowed to approach, would come to look even closer. Perhaps even press her forehead against the woman's dark shoulder in a silent sign of appreciation for her being well in the wake of the catastrophe. 

But who was bleeding? 

Once Hydra was secured as safe, it was now that her attention fell on the trail of blood once more, bringing her attention to the figure who was... well, just about to lose its grip on the world around them. They almost seemed at peace. The hardened gaze of the hellhound softened as much as a warrior could, a delicate frown carving across the darkened lips as she offered her own condolences to the woman who was barely hanging on. 

One more. One more to be taken away from mountain Queen - and that is what brought Conquest to understand the feeling of loss, as she sympathized with what Hydra may be feeling, her heart and chest felt unbearably heavy at the sight.
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
The future in my heart - by Keres - January 13, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Kukutux - January 14, 2021, 02:16 AM
RE: The future in my heart - by Hydra - January 14, 2021, 11:23 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Keres - January 15, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: The future in my heart - by Antares - January 15, 2021, 01:49 AM
RE: The future in my heart - by Kukutux - January 15, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Conquest - January 16, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: The future in my heart - by Hydra - January 18, 2021, 11:54 PM