Firefly Glen the fall of titans
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Maybe shift this over to your other if ya want?

The worry had. And lonesomeness. And defeat. Time had only brought more heartache for the woman and she had since decided to shed herself from the forest. A beautiful forest of towering and mighty pines, the very scent which clung to her coat now. But as she stayed there, as each tragic event happen, the forest was no more now but a reminder of terrible events. Coming here to help those on the mountain and in the glen could have been the very push she needed to leave this place behind. But how far would she go? Would she stay here with Bronco, for it was only he which she felt she had a connection to left? Or would she follow her sister to a new land, or forge a path all to herself?

She didnt know. It was the complete part of being lost but being in Bronco's embrace at that moment was the most secure she had felt in a long time.

I wont leave you. She said then, her head pulling back so her glassy ice eyes could look him over, the features of his face having changed so much in just the month or so since she had last seen him and yet, somewhere deep in there, the same spontaneous, friendly and proud young man she remembered. I'm here to help I... She hesitates, her eyes cast out over the scene beyond him. We need to look for survivors. There could be some buried, trapped, hurt... They would need to move quickly if they were so save as many as they could.
Messages In This Thread
the fall of titans - by Vallkyrie - February 17, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by RIP Bronco - February 17, 2021, 12:59 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by Cam - February 17, 2021, 01:17 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by Vallkyrie - February 17, 2021, 10:49 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by RIP Bronco - February 18, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by Vallkyrie - February 19, 2021, 09:28 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by RIP Bronco - February 20, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by Vallkyrie - March 05, 2021, 02:04 PM
RE: the fall of titans - by RIP Bronco - March 06, 2021, 01:23 PM