Ouroboros Spine Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Hoshi...  Zane jerked violently backwards when Raimo materialized out of nowhere behind him and broke in with a quip.  Har har.  If the fall didn't kill him, the fucking heart attack might.  Holy shit, he had to get better about paying attention.  Or attach birds or some shit to anyone who moved too quiet.

Obviously.  Peace of it's kinda ruined now, though.  He definitely hadn't been enjoying it, a fact that was plain, but that didn't mean he was above lying outright about it.  Mountain like this, plenty of good views to go around, eh?  In other words, maybe find your own?  He wasn't exactly willing to say it outright... yet.  He and this dude had gotten off on the wrong paw entirely (not in any way his fault, or so he'd insist), but they were kind of packmates now.  He could be an asshole later, once the pack was in a slightly better spot.
Messages In This Thread
Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 27, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Raimo - February 27, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 28, 2021, 04:17 AM