Hideaway Strath freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Soon enough the small albino she had seen at the pack meeting appeared before her as she rounded a bend in the walls of stone, entering the chambers. Aerin slowed to a stop, dipping her head and chuffing at the woman in return. "Greetings," she chirped, the feathered plume of her tail sweeping in broad strokes of cheerfulness. "I am Aerin," she introduced herself, just incase the woman didn't know her name. "Ye are Arlette, yes?"

"I am a, eh, midwife," the combat medic murmured after a heartbeat, ears pinning just a bit. She didn't want to make any assumptions but still she offered her services. "I 'ave spoken vith Simmik, after 'er 'eat an' I thought that perhaps I should come an' speak vith ye.." the girl trailed off, not certain whether it would be rude to say that she thought she had smelled the other blanchard going into heat. She was not as familiar with Arlette as she was Simmik. 

"If ye 'ad gone into 'eat that is. Or maybe if ye 'ad any questions fer when ye do, if ye an' Derg were planning to start a family this year," she smiled at the idea, filled with joy at the thought of the Saints growing and forging a new generation. It was good to see her friends settled down and having children. "I vould be 'appy to answer them, or to 'elp in any way possible." 

it's all good!
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Necahual - March 03, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Necahual - March 06, 2021, 02:53 PM