Blackfeather Woods Drink me
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
She was a mess. It was hard to say where she ended and where the confusion started. Takiyok. Brave, loyal, fierce, and ever willing to push forward when shit got real. This was not her at all. Her timidness frightened him, startled him. The gaze she offered him was one of a child, lost and tormented in a sea of oblivion that he hated more than any other.
Anger began to flood his senses. His ears grew hot and his nose flared at nothing while he held her tightly to his chest. That anything could reduce her to this infuriated him, and that he knew exactly where it had come from even more so. He tried to stay rational. Maybe it hadn't been the tree. Maybe she'd eaten a pile of something toxic. Maybe someone had forcefed her something.
There are no eyes here, though. I am here, he reassured, breathing as calm as he could while his eyes grew dry and he sought in his mind who was to blame.
Zephyr had brought them here, but he had done so out of loyalty and whatever version of kindness he was capable of. Rowan?
Things had gotten weird lately. Taikon did not like religion. He did not like that he had joined a pack led by a religious individual. Such creatures sought power hidden in the guise of goodness and morality.
A crow cawed at them from a tree. He glared at it openly. This fucking place. He growled under his breath.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
Drink me - by Takiyok - April 18, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 20, 2021, 09:34 AM
RE: Drink me - by Takiyok - April 28, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 29, 2021, 01:30 AM
RE: Drink me - by Takiyok - April 29, 2021, 02:16 AM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 29, 2021, 02:39 AM
RE: Drink me - by Takiyok - April 29, 2021, 03:02 AM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 29, 2021, 03:15 AM
RE: Drink me - by Takiyok - April 29, 2021, 03:45 AM
RE: Drink me - by Taikon - April 30, 2021, 12:26 AM