Phoenix Maplewood Come kiss me further
242 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
The shepherd tenses as the other whirls, coming down on all fours to peer through the darkness at Tupilak with eyes the color of winter berries. She looks something like Imaq, cast in broken shadow from the maple -- her coat painted in a piebald pattern of moonlight. For a moment, the shaman wonders if she is a spirit given flesh -- wandering from the nightlands amongst the heavens, bound in a pelt of white moon rock and harnessed in starshine. One of the creatures responsible for blizzards, capable of conjuring great storms with those hellish eyes.  

But then she wanders closer, turned silver without the tree's shade to mar her pearlescent coat, speaking in the tongue of these southern lands and Imaq knows she is a woman. 

She could say the same for the other she-wolf, glancing down with a demure smile as her cheeks warmed, but she had only recently begun to awaken to the idea of women in that light and was too flustered to say much other than a wisped: "Nakummek."

'Pandora', she shapes the word on her lips, testing -- finding it as lovely as the pale wanderer's complexion. "Imaq...Qeya," the she-dog chooses her surname in a spur of the moment decision, a small thrill sparking through her, deciding on the name of the river that runs below the Glacier. "Of Duskfire Glacier."
"...and all around was the bitter arctic cold and the immense silence of the North..."
Messages In This Thread
Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 04, 2021, 10:29 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - May 10, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 11, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - May 18, 2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 21, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - May 31, 2021, 06:13 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - June 16, 2021, 08:32 PM