Hideaway Strath we don't know when to quit no no
261 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: reference to sex or sexual innuendo

Whrist rolled onto her belly but remained laying down she didn’t want to crowd Charles or overwhelm him. She found it was rather easy to do that to him and she planned to make an effort to not do that to him if she could help herself. She did however seek to make eye contact, her white blue’s to his yellow ambers.

Her voice cracked as she Fumbled for word “He…” Whrist grit her teeth, She was never really good with them “He’s…” At a loss again her mind wandered,  Dammit, Whrist was a greedy bitch and she knew it, but how could she tell him she wanted them both, she wanted to keep him forever, and if she could not could she have a memory that would keep her warm, make her travel to visit him more often.

Should she just say it? She as usual couldn’t help herself she rarely denied herself what she wanted. She blurted out loud without looking away “I want you, and I want @Kynareth Deagon.

I want you both… together.” She paused Her voice became slightly husky, and quieter

Here.” She continued softly

With me”  She wanted to look away but she didn’t want her intent to be misconstrued this was to important to her.

Her breathing slowed and hitched, Would he even consider such a thing? Was she a fool for wanting it. Did she just loose Charles forever in her attempt to keep him? Her eyes pleaded with him, bearing her soul to him, her fears, her desires, her needs. Her head began to swim from lack of air yet she couldn’t find the strength to breath, not yet.
Messages In This Thread
we don't know when to quit no no - by Charles - June 08, 2021, 05:59 AM
RE: we don't know when to quit no no - by Whrist - July 02, 2021, 12:16 PM
RE: we don't know when to quit no no - by Charles - July 06, 2021, 07:23 AM
RE: we don't know when to quit no no - by Whrist - July 06, 2021, 05:45 PM
RE: we don't know when to quit no no - by Charles - July 07, 2021, 01:56 AM
RE: we don't know when to quit no no - by Whrist - July 10, 2021, 09:06 PM
RE: we don't know when to quit no no - by Charles - July 13, 2021, 07:22 AM
RE: we don't know when to quit no no - by Whrist - July 21, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: we don't know when to quit no no - by Charles - July 27, 2021, 07:09 AM