Blacktail Deer Plateau i told you i didn't want to go to this dinner
96 Posts
Ooc — m
she exhaled relief, that mother was not upset with her and that she was not going to be scolded for going off on her own again— she nuzzled into the fur of maegi's chest, breathing in her soothing scent. the overwhelming weight of responsibility fell away from the child, giving way to sorrow that her siblings were gone. howls echoed then, in response to mother's, and as vesper pulled away in curiosity she noticed father. she dipped her head, ears back, a non-verbal acknowledgement and apology for running off again. but he did not scold, and she intuited from his expression that he understood.

vesper stepped gently towards mou as maegi addressed him, understanding the words she spoke but unable to decipher the situation. time for what...?

moments later, as the stranger drew close to the group, vesper settled between her father's legs. she laid down there in safety, resting her head on her paws with ears flattened, her blue-and-orange eyes dolefully watching the trio of adults as they discussed her missing littermates, each acknowledgement sending a pang through her chest.
vesper is experiencing their first heat until march 28, 2023.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i told you i didn't want to go to this dinner - by Vesper - June 24, 2021, 10:59 AM