Blacktail Deer Plateau i told you i didn't want to go to this dinner
96 Posts
Ooc — m
last for me, too! you can pp vesper following whoever back to the den.

she was startled by father's sudden movement, squaring himself behind her. she spun on her heels, lowering defensively, eyes mistrusting of the strange woman as she peered around mou's hindquarters. because as much as it hurt to know her parents were liars, vesper still loved them with her entire tiny being. they had always kept her safe. when they did not trust someone, neither did their small little bat.

vesper relaxed slightly as her father soften towards her, lowering himself to peer into her somber eyes. i'm sorry, he told her, and the dark child considered this. she had done wrong, too— and although father had scolded her for it, he had also forgiven her. wolves made mistakes. she fully relaxed now, moving forward to plant kisses all over his snout. it okay, she assured him, again a little echo of all she had been taught: mi'takes... happen.

she yawned sleepily, then, exhaustion hitting her petite form all at once and she leaned hard into the comfort of father's chest. it had already been a long day for the pup, chasing scents across the plateau, the tension and emotions she didn't understand barreling through her form these last few minutes, mental exhaustion from trying to comprehend. she didn't know what she was forgiving, not really, and had she been even a week or two older she might not have given it so easily.

now, as far as she knew, the only thing to worry about was her missing siblings. when they returned, life would be back to what she had always known.
vesper is experiencing their first heat until march 28, 2023.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i told you i didn't want to go to this dinner - by Vesper - June 25, 2021, 10:20 AM