Dragoncrest Cliffs Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
When she emerged dusty and weary from den work, Sobo thought Erzulie might be upset with him. His mothers both always had a lot going on; the last thing they needed was their children being unruly and causing problems. Sobo did his best, but he was cursed with boyhood, and there were few boys who made it out of childhood without one or two big upsets.

Nan Glintwater, he answered, meeting the touch of her muzzle with a crooning growl that sought some comfort after all. He was a big boy, but big boys still enjoyed their mama’s touch, okay?! Mwen pa konnen sa ki te pase.

Erzulie must have some idea, for she left to the riverside and returned promptly with her muzzle caked in mud. This, she smeared over his swelled paw, eliciting a confused giggle. Degoutan! He wanted to shake it off, but refrained when Erzulie asked her next question. Sobo vigorously shook his head, then brandished his paw and asked, Pou kisa sa ye?

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - August 16, 2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - August 26, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - September 10, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Erzulie - September 25, 2021, 05:23 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - October 08, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - October 21, 2021, 01:19 PM