Dragoncrest Cliffs Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
O wi! exclaimed Sobo with a soft gasp. Mwen te santi yon zongle!

He goggled down at his paw with a thrill of irrational fear. It was a bug that did this? By now, everyone who knew him knew Sobo was no fan of insects. Most of them were downright terrifying to him, especially spiders. Whatever gods had constructed spiders were clearly sick-minded, for there could be little redeeming about a creature with eight spindly legs that spun silk contraptions over paths where innocently passing wolves were sure to catch a mouthful. Sobo didn't think they had stingers, though.

While they waited for the mud to dry, Sobo swallowed a lump in his throat. He couldn't stand bugs! Sa ki te li? he asked his mother, wanting to know what to avoid in the future. All bugs, surely, but he needed specifics on this one.

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - August 16, 2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - August 26, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - September 10, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Erzulie - September 25, 2021, 05:23 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - October 08, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - October 21, 2021, 01:19 PM