Dragoncrest Cliffs Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
If only it could be as simple as Sobo fearing only wasps and not all manner of insects! Alas, the boy was predisposed to a hatred of all things creepy and crawly, and it would prove much too difficult for him to separate a bee from a wasp in the future. Helpful pollinators and meddlesome carnivores alike would receive the boy’s stink-eye and a wide, wide berth.

At least it wasn’t a spider.

Mwen pa renmen pinèz, said Sobo with a disgusted shudder. Even if a sting was easy to treat with mud, he would prefer never to experience it again. Now that he knew what caused it, the pain in his paw felt a hundred times worse. Hoisting it up so his mother could inspect it, Sobo asked, Èske li sèk ase?

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - August 16, 2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - August 26, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - September 10, 2021, 09:08 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Erzulie - September 25, 2021, 05:23 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - October 08, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Mind my wicked words and tipsy topsy slurs - by Sobo - October 21, 2021, 01:19 PM