Noctisardor Bypass morgenstern
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Graf? Her? Sequoia scrunched up her face at the mention. What did this have to do with Wy—ohhhh. Wow, Mahler really was not a mediator at all, was he? Why did he think that pushing the two of them together was a great idea, let alone promoting the both of them? If it had not gone well with Wylla, then this was such a godawful idea.

Mahler... does Wylla know about this plan? The way he spoke of it, it did not sound as though she did. I'm sure you mean well, but I have no interest in leading; I'm happy to be a mother here. If Wylla is okay with that, then I'm okay with it. I had hoped that you speaking to her would help, but now... now I feel like I've misjudged the situation.

Knowing that Wylla had fled from Rivenwood sincerely made Sequoia feel bad about how things had gone. Had she blown things out of proportion? She frowned, wishing now that she could talk to Wylla and know more, but knowing that approaching her now was a terrible idea. Why couldn't things be simple, like they were with Laurel? Even Praimfaya had been... approachable in a way.
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Messages In This Thread
morgenstern - by Mahler - August 21, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: morgenstern - by Sequoia - August 21, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: morgenstern - by Mahler - August 21, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: morgenstern - by Sequoia - August 21, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: morgenstern - by Mahler - August 22, 2021, 09:23 AM
RE: morgenstern - by Sequoia - September 01, 2021, 12:01 PM
RE: morgenstern - by Mahler - September 02, 2021, 08:59 AM
RE: morgenstern - by Sequoia - September 09, 2021, 10:08 AM
RE: morgenstern - by Mahler - September 14, 2021, 02:29 PM