Whitebark Stream I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Issorartuyok did not know why the woman laughed, but he offered her a stiff smile in return for it. When she corrected him and said that the two wolves she had described were nothing more than kindred spirits, the northerner nodded his head in understanding. The broad male did make a mental note to journey to their claims, seek out those who had also weathered the test of tundric air.

Furthermore, Lane inquired whether Issorartuyok had business in the area. The northerner hummed thoughtfully at the question. It left many things to be said, he felt.

I have traveled with the spirits of the wind to these unfamiliar lands. My intent is to make a claim for myself, to build a family here in these wild territories. When he had answered, his dark brown eyes fixed on her tan muzzle for a moment. Did Lane have similar business there?
Messages In This Thread
I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 10, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 11, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Issorartuyok - September 14, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 18, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 26, 2021, 12:47 PM