Dragoncrest Cliffs Sons of mine
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Njord was as wise as any scholar. It did not make the bitter pill any easier to swallow. Perhaps Reyes and his children did not understand Sobo and that was why they seemed to not care that he was there, but knew that was not the case with Mireille's friends. If it was, they would have a similar problem understanding her, for the siblings were close and lived much the same way.

How does one like himself? he wondered. What Njord meant was not basing his self-worth on the opinions of others, but although he now held a proper rank and was therefore a young man, Sobo was still just a kid. He felt his feelings in a big way and did not have the scars on his heart to school him into keeping them close. It was easy to pretend he did not want for friends and much harder to convince himself of it when loneliness clouded his soul.

Dey dinna like me 'cause I be a boy, he said with certainty. Well. One of dem seemed nice but de one in charge, she stopped smilin' when she saw me. An' de ot'er one hid in her sister's shoulder like she be afraid. They had been a little more gracious about his gifts, but he could not shake the way Druid's smile melted from her face. It painted every thought of their interaction. I dinna do not'ing ta dem but try ta make dem feel welcome. It is because I am not a sister. Why do it be so bad ta be a boy? He knew males had a lesser part to play in Sapphique, but he had never been made to feel ashamed of his gender or think so hard about it before now.

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
Sons of mine - by Njord - October 29, 2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - November 18, 2021, 10:18 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - November 22, 2021, 04:15 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - November 27, 2021, 09:20 AM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - December 09, 2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - December 13, 2021, 10:50 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - December 28, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - January 01, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Njord - January 19, 2022, 03:42 PM
RE: Sons of mine - by Sobo - January 26, 2022, 02:30 PM