Dragoncrest Cliffs sing me a song of a lass that is gone
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Just a cameo!

Sobo's ears pricked up at the sound of Njord's joyous howl. He abandoned the bones he was cleaning by the river and took off, for once not caring if a gull or crow swooped down to nick them. There could only be one reason his da was so overjoyed. Mireille was home! He flew across the territory, waving his own red tail gaily.

But when he crested a hill and spotted Njord and Erzulie below, it was not Mireille they danced around. It was a completely unfamiliar she-wolf whose coat was the drab colour of cold sand, not the fiery warmth of his sister's. Sobo's face crumpled and his tail dropped. He considered making his way down toward them, but stopped himself. Njord was jumping around like a puppy, like his daughter was not still missing, and all Sobo could think about was his sister. So he was spending his time fraternizing with whoever this was instead of looking for her, was he?

With a disdainful sniff and a haughty frown, he turned and padded away, giving his red tail a dismissive flick on the way out. Whoever this newcomer was, she obviously had his da wrapped right around her little paw. He disliked her immediately.

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 11, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - January 12, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - January 12, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 12, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Sobo - January 14, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - January 16, 2022, 12:29 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 12:31 AM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - February 03, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 12, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 09:55 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:38 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 10:00 AM