Redsand Canyon where habits have teeth and the words carry knives
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
I think I visualized this right but reach out to me if anything doesn't make sense, sometimes body positions get confused in my head so body positions might not line up for what was intended!

The woman had used this move against Germanicus and it had gone well, but Towhee had seen it, dropping her head without allowing Aquene the time to adjust her own approach either. She grunted softly against the force, hurting her shoulder as well though nothing that would not simply mend on it’s own. It was Aquene’s second attack that found it’s mark, though Towhee reacted instantly.

She reared back but the display did not stop the woman. She was relentless and Aquene appreciated it. She watched as the woman aimed for her, bracing down as she tucked her head to protect the underside of her neck, throwing her weight over her shoulder as she aimed to roll on her back and in turn plow over the woman. Better to lose an ear than your life. The words from the Imperator weighed over her still, and she’d do anything to protect her neck after a lesson like that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: where habits have teeth and the words carry knives - by Aquene - January 30, 2022, 08:17 PM