Redsand Canyon where habits have teeth and the words carry knives
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene, if she had been in a better disposition for thinking, would likely have worded the questions differently. However, she saw a purely academic reasoning behind them and had no reason to believe that they could be taken another way… oh, how foolish she was. Still, the woman answered with her coarse and blunt language but Aquene soaked it up regardless. “I don’t know, I was hoping you knew the answer.” If she had a way to get said baby gravy out, could she be a father and a mother? It introduced so many interesting questions.

She couldn’t help but snort when the woman admitted that she had children so she could definitely conceive. Her head tilted slightly to the side with a more serious questions. “Were there any complications because of your situation, or were the pregnancies fairly smooth sailing?” She asked again, finding a little more decorum this time around because it could be a sensitive nature of a topic, especially if she had complications as a result.
Messages In This Thread
RE: where habits have teeth and the words carry knives - by Aquene - January 30, 2022, 11:01 PM