Redsand Canyon where habits have teeth and the words carry knives
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
The suggestion of experimentation brought widened eyes and a wrinkled nose. “No, of course not… I am not that kind of doctor.” She did not fancy getting her paws dirty in that manner and while she had a burning curiosity, it was not that burning.

She continued on, and her eyes widened at the mention of not even knowing she was pregnant. “Really? Was there no associated weight gain? Morning sickness? Or did you not notice the symptoms?” It had it’s own runoff questions as her tail wagged behind her, clearly enjoying their conversation.

She trailed off, and Aquene frowned in response. Had something happened? Had she brought up a memory best left dead and forgotten? She hoped neither to be true, and breathed a sigh of relief when the woman admitted that no, there had been no complications due to the nature of her reproductive situation. She chuckled at the woman’s words. “To be fair to them, I did not notice them until they were in my face… and men… mount… from behind so it’s possible they just did not notice?” She offered up hopefully, still, causing her to chuckle a little more. “Thank you for indulging my questions… I’ve learned so much of my craft, but even a healer such as I has a lot to learn.” It was the nature of her craft, to always find new and better ways to handle situations and to learn about more strange and mysterious circumstances.
Messages In This Thread
RE: where habits have teeth and the words carry knives - by Aquene - January 30, 2022, 11:29 PM