Blackwater Islands let my bones be split apart
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Im sorry I had to steal because Alduin is a drama queen and the tea between these two is intoxicating ;)

The sky is clear, but Alduin’s head is not. Rather it swims with frustrating thoughts of many kinds. From his mission, to his curse, to many other subjects — most of which are useless and anxiety inducing. Then, of course there’s Banesteppe, the entity that follows Alduin with a chain lead around his neck — and Banesteppe is the one that holds the leash. 

So Alduin walks along the edge of the coast just as Ingram does, except Alduin has no idea the younger male is just right around the curved bank of the coast. He merely saunters along. His head in its usual place even with his shoulders as he goes. He stalks — prowls — rather than walks. Though his pace is languid and casual, lumbering even, he’s always on the look out for anything unusual.

And he spies someone unusual after a few paces of walking. It’s ocean eyes, the young pup (though not much younger than Alduin) that has a soft spot for the Listener. And maybe Alduin does too, but he refuses to convey it so freely — so publicly — as he does. No, he keeps up his brooding, angry visage for all to see no matter who it is. For he is not gentle, he is not sweet or caring, and most definitely he is an emotionless, angry, stubborn bastard. 

These feelings carry onto Ingram, except he has no soft spot for him. Rather, his opinion of him is as cold as ice. A challenge. A rival. A rival for what? Well, Alduin has recently begun to understand why he hates him. Jealousy and testosterone. That’s gotta be it. And he thrives for his Shadows affections. He wants to be the only one to get them. He’s greedy and angry, what does anyone expect of him?

So when Alduin sees him, his natural scowl deepens some. Blood red eyes hone in on the other man, but he doesn’t change his direction. No, he wants to test him. Fuck with him.

“If it isn’t ocean eyes with the soft heart.” He goads in that rasping, husky voice of his. He doesn’t bother keeping the distasteful tone from his voice. He doesn’t care if others hate him. Ingram is no different.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 06:31 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 07:03 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 05:30 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by The Listener - February 06, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 07:25 PM