Blackwater Islands let my bones be split apart
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
alduin, the keeper soon becomes aware of the strange patterned boy's steps; stalking towards him. ingram does not want to peer up from his shell hunt, but the annoying nickname coupled with the scathing tone that ingram thinks he hears ( or perhaps projects ) ; prickles at his nerves. perhaps it is the particular season that inflates ingram's need for dominance despite not being able to contribute ...but with alduin's sudden return to blackwater ingram understands that it is more.

he'd never hid his affections from trikova; but it had taken alduin's presence to make ingram see just how deep they ran.

how he harbored a fear; an annoying insecurity that trikova would turn from him in favor of alduin; in any and all form of the word.

he was the son of commanders and he would be no one's second best.

a stoic glimpse is offered alduin, aware the other boy was attempting to goad him. what do you want, alduin? demands the iron guardian, scarred muzzle lifting slightly. he had no time, nor patience for boyish scraps and name-calling.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 06:31 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 07:03 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 05:30 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by The Listener - February 06, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 07:25 PM